The family is growing and your current home does not have enough bedrooms. What do you do? Do you move or do you renovate the current space? For every family this can be a tough choice. Here are some factors to consider when you are deciding what to do.
- Do you like the current community you are in?
- Can you find the same amenities in another community?
- Are you prepared to renovate?
- How much would a renovation cost?
- What are your long term plans?
As a general contractor we can help with a couple of questions. We can help you figure out how much your renovation plans will cost. From there you can make an educated decision on what will work best for your family. Get as much information as you can. Talk to the bank, talk to a realtor, and talk to your friends and family. Take all the information and decide what will work best for your family.